A classic Steak Tartare but from Ree. More tender and refined in taste, perfect as a starter or main course with thin French fries. Completely customizable with garnishes to your own liking.
A Predetarian ode to the French bistro.
Number of persons: 4
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Finely chop the steaks or back with a chopping knife
- Mix with a little oil, salt and pepper
- Chop the cornichons and shallots as finely as possible
- Divide the Tartare among the plates and garnish with the cornichons, shallots and fine mustard
- Serving tip: Toast bread and rub it with a garlic clove
- For a main course, the portions can be a bit larger and serve with thin French fries
Wine tip: A light red wine; Beaujolais or a young Pinot Noir from Burgundy