This snack is easy to make but irresistibly delicious. An original preparation of Wild Boar Coppa. Great for the start of a festive evening or drinks!
Number of persons: 6
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 100 grams of Wild Boar Coppa
- Good bread
- (vegan) Mayonnaise
- Pepper and salt
- 2 Tomatoes
- Sprinkle the rolls with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake in the oven or a pan until they are nice and crispy
- Finely chop the Coppa and put it together with the mayonnaise in a food processor (an immersion blender is also possible).
- Blend this into a creamy mousse
- Rub the rolls with a tomato and top with the mousse
- Garnish with chives, tomatoes or spring onions as desired